Last Friday was Maddie's preschool graduation! I can not tell you how cute it was. We have loved this last year of school and Madelynn has grown and learned so much. I am so proud of her and I am so happy to see her turning into such a nice and sweet little girl. Here is a picture of her with Miss Ana. She was the best teacher. When it was time to leave I told Maddie to go and give Miss Ana a hug good-bye. She jumped into her arms and just loved on her forever. I think she really loves her!!!Thank you Miss Ana, I can not imagine a better teacher!

Madelynn and her best friend Hailey

Georgey, Malcolm, Hailey and Madelynn

Here is Maddie when Miss Ana called her up to receive her diploma, she was just beaming!

She ran across the front and her hat slipped off, she laughed and Da captured this cute little face!

Madelnn getting her graduation bag.

Miss Ana, Miss Miriam, and Miss Sara

The kids sang a few songs in the beginning of the program, it was so cute

More singing

What a precious little smile, she looks so grown up and like such a little girl at the same time!

Here she is with her friends watching the program

I just wanted to throw this picture in of Jack sucking his thumb, how cute is this?

6 comments:
Payson had his graduation today. Those are such great venues for funny moments. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. We sure miss you guys!
Seriously can't believe how fast this year has grown, and how much the kids have too! Great moments you captured!
Love the picture of Jack sucking his thumb. Thumbsucking is just so cute when they are so little!
Yeah Maddie! So happy for you, and so nice to have so many wonderful friends sharing the same happy day with you!
Sometimes I hate having to work - I miss great moments like this
Everybody's doing it! I think it's too cute that Jack & Lilah both have a cute "sucking thumb post."
The pictures of the graduation were super cute!
Love,
Grandma Janelle
Cute pictures! It's so crazy that they are graduated. I'm so glad they could be in the same class together. Maddie was such a help to Georgey. She's such a sweet kid.
Post a Comment