Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cris, do I look good enough for your wedding?

I got sick of going bald, so I decided it was best to embrace it.

How do you like the new style? Man, I didn't have any idea I was this hot :).
I have one question to Cristy. Is it okay to keep it for the wedding, or should I grow it out? It is up to you. I'll do what you want.

8 comments:

chuck and april said...

awesome job embracing that da. proud of you!

Shaila Lou said...

You are the nicest brother to be asking Cristy if it's okay for her wedding! I think it looks great. Soon it will look weird to grow it out!

Porter Family said...

I like it Da. I've always been a proponent of beating balding to the punch (although I don't have to worry about it with my beautiful head of hair). Soon enough all your hair will be gone on top and you'll look like a young, distinguished President Eyring... except not as spiritual:) Take care,
Bud

Porter Family said...

I just don't think I could ever think Da was hot. Sorry Da, but isn't that like "icky" for your sister-in-law to vote for the hot choice? Soo, my other choice for the vote is to just let Cristy decide since it is her wedding Anyways. Or you can ask Mandy and George, they're the fashionably-conscious ones.

Grandma Sue said...

Damon - I'm your mother I always think you look great - poor Cristy - the pressures on her

Darren and Laura said...

wow, it's about time. so how are you dealing with the idea that you are getting old?

Cristy Michelle said...

Well, the answer we have all been waiting for. Hot or Not?
May I first say that there was a time when I cut Damon’s plentiful locks. And even though those are very fond memories, the new due looks really good and I say definitely HOT! It is a keeper. Thanks for giving me a vote, you are the best and Nathaniel and I can't wait to see you all again!
Love you!

Liz said...

Ok Pedro! Dave is trying to pretend that you hot comment is temperature related. I think you've embraced the baldness a bit too soon.