Da and the girls made brownies the other day, maddie got a little carried away with licking out the bowl.

Here is the after shot!

Madelynn's last day of school was last thursday. I can not believe that the year is already over, it seems like just last week that I was crying because she was starting school. She has really had a wonderful year, and we have been so happy with her school and her perfect teacher Miss Ana. Here is picture of her just as she was about to hop on the bus for the last time.

Georgey and Maddie together. It has been so great that they were able to be in the same class together.

On the bus

Last weekend for mother's day we went home to spend some time with our mothers, of course we had to see the Huisman's. Jack and Connor are destined to be best friends. I mean of course they really do not have a choice considering liz and I hang out as much as possible. Hey, Maddie and Hailey and Greggors and Sadie are thicker than thieves too!

We went to Grandma and Papa's house last Saturday and Papa Matt taught Sadie how to peddle!! She was so proud of herself. Last night when I was tucking her in she said to me, "I can peddle now, so I'm six!!!

We were also able to see Kierstyn and Reese while we were there. Maddie just adores her big cousin! Snuggling together on Grandma's bed watching a movie

What a adorable smile!

Sadie is such a sweet big sister.

7 comments:
I don't think Maddie had enough chocolate on her face. :) Your kids are getting so big!
I dread the first day of school. I know I will cry, and when I do I will think of you, then how much fun Maddie had at school and I will stop with the crying and put on a smile! Thanks for sharing!
they are so cool!! maddie must take after me when it comes to sweets:)
Matt was so excited to have taught Saddie something - we had a great day - Madie brings back memories of her father and his love of brownies - great pictures
I love the picture of Maddie with her head in the bowl. That was lol funny. We heard a kid at the store today that sounded just like Sadie, Greggers was looking all over for her. He didn't believe me that she wasn't there. We sure miss you guys.
I can't believe our kids graduated. We must find a way to make time slow down so they can stay little! It's been so nice that they've always had each other. What will Georgey do next year without Maddie in his class???
P.S. I'm stealing some of those pics for my own blog :)
Love the picture of Maddie licking the bowl. So funny! Crazy how fast this little school year went. I think I might miss it a little.
Post a Comment