Thursday, January 22, 2009

Big Boy!

My sweet little boy can stand on his own! He has been doing it this past week and this was the first time I was able to capture a picture. You should know that this extremly excited face is not because he is standing on his own. He is very excited because Maddie just gave him a bite of her cookie! Either way, he has an adorable smile Da went home teaching tonight and took Sadie with him( it was her turn to go) and so Madelynn wanted to make cookies together. She was really cute, I let her crack the eggs all by herself and she did great, no egg shells(that we know of) Anyways, we let Jack have a chocolate chip and the kid totally loved it! After his first one(yes he had a few more than one) he was freaking out and pointing and screaming and begging for another and another! Hence the excitment over the bite of cookie!


10 comments:

Darren and Laura said...

can i have some?

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

So cute! That's really sweet that they love to go home teaching with Da! So impressive that Jack's standing now! Wow! So grown up!

Porter Family said...

Maddie, those cookies look fabulous. Jack is getting so big. Payson loves getting on your blog because of your Chitty Chitty Bang Bang songs. He has show and tell next week and wants to take the movie since it is his favorite now, thanks to Maddie. He keeps saying that whenever she visits again they will watch it together.

Lani said...

So sweet! Jack will be walking soon... and maddie looks so big!

Mandy said...

What a cute picture of little Jack Jack. Grayam will point at his picture and say "Ja-Ja!" I'm impressed with Maddie and her egg cracking. Georgey always gets a bit of shell in with the eggs, so I usually make sure to do that part. Were they pudding cookies? I love pudding cookies.

The Patty Cake House said...

Jack is absolutely adorable. (I love that name - by the way) I love the picture of your little girl - she looks so proud! :O) So cute!

Grandma Sue said...

Now that looks good - if I beg like Jack can I get one? I just might make a batch tonight for Papa Matt - for me actually! Miss you guys!!

Shaila Lou said...

Love the excitement on Jack's face. Winston loves cookies and chocolate chips as well. My boys love cracking eggs as well. Sometimes it drives me nuts whenever I'm doing it, they think they have to help!

Janelle said...

Hi guys,
I have you on my blog list once again, sorry about that. The kids look so cute. You could probably get Jack to walk if you lead him around with a big cookie.
Love, Grandma J

KrizteeTrain said...

First steps are so memorable! I remember my sisters first steps :)By the way, I read your "Cute Stories" section and those are so cute! I can't wait to have some of my own... :)