On Friday we took the kids to a millsaps basketball game. It was something we really enjoyed doing when we were at WSU, we used to try to go at least once a year. This was fun, however a little bit of a different experience. It was very small and poorly attended. WSU is huge and very well attended(You can see a picture of us when we went last year with mandy and George, if you scroll back to last Feb.....I am not good enough with computers to have that little click here thing) It really felt like we were at a high school game, but with that being said, it was fun that it was small too. A couple of kids from the team are or have been in Da's classes. Also, we spent 8 dollars and our whole family got into the game, plus we bought 2 hotdogs, 2 bags of m&m's, a bag of popcorn and a water! At WSU, 8 dollars would of bought us a hotdog, oh, and we could not of even watched the game because that would cover not even 1 ticket! SO, the girls really had a great time and Jack loved watching as well.

The girls had their choice of seats!

Jack enthralled in the game

A view of the floor

My cute girls enjoying their bargain hotdogs! We had a great time, and we will be going back to the next home game!

Look how cute Sadie looks? I thought this picture of her was adorable! By the way, the game went into overtime and we lost by one point! Better luck next time.
10 comments:
They are so cute! I have to laugh at how jam packed the bleachers were! :O)
Just as a side note I have to tell you everytime I look at your blog and hear the "doll on a music box" song I can honestly, honestly picture you in my head singing it! It makes me smile :O)
I will never forget when we tortured poor Liz with our taste of music - she was banging on the window of the grey clunker saying "somebody get me out of here!" So funny!!! :O)
Hi guys!
Cute pictures. Glad you had fun at the game. I like when Jared Phay gets us in free to NIC then all we have to pay for is the food - which is enough. The way I see it at a live game is the only place a hot dog tastes good. Now popcorn is different. Glad you are all enjoying life.
so do the girls really like watching the game or do they just like the atmosphere?
I wish that we could attend any sporting event for $8. That last picture of Sadie is a cute one.
I really think High School games are better attended. If I guess correctly the girls loved climbing up and down the bleachers and the food - especially the M&M's - more than the game. But I have to caption the last picture of Sadie -"So who is that cute guy with the ball Daddy?" Or "Now why did they blow that whistle?"
I love cheap entertainment! The last picture of Sa is super cute, miss you guys lots!
Far cry from wsu. Hey at least you can get cheap hotdogs without waiting until the very end.
Yay, I'm finally reading your blog! What cute pictures--miss you guys!
Yay, I'm finally reading your blog! What cute pictures--miss you guys!
Post a Comment