Saturday, January 10, 2009

Jack and his mothers

Jack is "fortunate" to have three mothers to love on him. The girls totally love for him to come and play with them in their room. I think it's because they want to play house and he is their baby. Anyway, today I come into the room to find Jack looking like this! By the way, his hair was soaking wet as well, they had sprayed him down with their hair water bottle

Apparently he does not mind, check out that smile!
They also love to push him on the swing, I actually really like that. I can bring out a book and all three kids are very happy and entertained.




Their new favorite thing to do is bring out the stroller, have me put him in it, and they push him around the back yard. Again, I really like this for the same reason as written above.




I just love this little face!





Yes, Sadie is wearing her black church shoes, they match everything you know


I would just like to say that I usually HATE January for three main reasons.
1. It has 31 days
2. Its so cold and wet and snowy, and by Jan. I am just sick of all that
3. Its boring! Nothing to look forward to. Especially after the holidays hype!
Well, being here is not so bad. Obviously I can not do anything about the 31 days, but the weather is just beautiful, and of course that helps a lot. And the third thing is not that bad, Da does not even go back to work until next week, by than the month is half over. So, my point is, this is the Best January I have ever had! Hope everyone is happy too!









8 comments:

Liz and Grant said...

Yuck! I cannot believe how BIG they are all getting. Can't wait until we get to see you guys again, and in the mean time please make them stop growing!

Shaila Lou said...

Wow, I need to get me some girls! I guess if I ever do get a girl, all the boys will just wrestle her, or something like that! Haha. How nice to relax and them do all the pushing!

I'd say, it definitely seems that you have the life down there with all that nice weather. I haven't seen the sun in days. Does it even exist in the winder?

Darren and Laura said...

the more you write the more i want to go there. the weather sounds great!!! and i really hate missing the kids!!! but alas i must continue here. so all i can say is keep up the blogging!! it helps

Unknown said...

Well our January has not been boring, but I agree with you on the rest. I am sooo jealous of Guyer, getting to spend so much time with the kids.

Grandma Sue said...

The kids are growing toooo fast - Really miss them. I think it is funny that the girls have a live doll. What happens when he gets older and doesn't want to be the baby? Will the girls play cars with him?

GNN Scott said...

That sunshine disgusts me :D

Porter Family said...

Somebody get that kid a brother and fast!!!! I'm apalled that A. Damon allowed that to happen to his son, and 2. He let the picture be documented for all to see.

Come on Man.

Bud

KrizteeTrain said...

SO this post just reminded me that Cristy and I never responded to your NC vacation post. We are still talking about it--not sure how vacation time is going to add up by then. Especially after March...a possible July vacation with my family...etc.