Friday, October 2, 2009

"Aunt Mandy"

This one is for you Aunt Mandy! Enjoy! Sadie's new favorite song is Barry Manilow's "Aunt Mandy" She really only knows the one line, but its so cute. She asks me to listen to the song several times a day, she loves aunt Mandy.

7 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! Super cute - Aunt Mandy should be proud. :)

Liz and Grant said...

Haha! Mandy had better be proud- I think Sa even threw in a few extra Mandys.

Mandy said...

Oh my - that just made my whole week!! Sooo adorable. Give that sweet girl a big hug from me!! I feel very honored, thank you for this post!!

Grandma Sue said...

That was great - I LOVED IT!!!

Darren and Laura said...

I have to say that i loved that!! another oldies lover!!

KrizteeTrain said...

Who is Aunt Mandy? I have only heard of "Sister"

Liz said...

I love how she just pipes up for the "Aunt Mandy" part. so stinking cute.