Monday, October 26, 2009

Please explain this to me!!!

Sadie is obsessed with keeping her draws cleaned and organized. At least 3-4 times a week she takes all her clothes out, refolds them and places them neatly in her drawer. She also gets mad at me if I move anything and is always accusing me of "messing up" her clothes. Now on the flip side, in the last few weeks she has done all of the following, plus more which I probably can not even remember......
1. Colored with a green sharpie on my carpet.
2. Broke the lamp in my room( great, now Da and I do not have matching lamps)
3. Used a stamp with ink and decorated her dresser( which I painted for three days)
4. Gauged two small holes in my newly painted wall
5. Threw a dime down the garbage disposal and Da spent over an hour fixing
6. Climbed and dropped my iron and broke it!
7. Colored with red crayon in the grout of my tile( thank you! I can not get that out!)

More to come as I remember them!!!!

8 comments:

Porter Family said...

You need to invest in a few magic erasers, Nik. They get Sharpie off things. :) Maybe Sa is just trying to tell you that if you mess up her stuff, she'll return the favor. :) Good luck.

Janelle said...

Wow! She's the cutest little monster I've ever seen. I think she likes "her" area neat and orderly and "your" area - well she's just making sure you have blogging material. In our house we say "now that's bloggable!"

The Patty Cake House said...

Oh she is cute!!!! I'm so glad that my kids are not the only ones who "decorate" our house. Porter nicely etched a huge letter P on the door of my new dryer. Maybe so I don't forget him ?!?!? :)

Grandma Sue said...

Who knows why kids do what they do - Maybe she just needs more trips to DQ or that other place I forgot the name of. Maybe she just wants to be like her Dad - ask him about the holes in the walls and doors. I really think she just needs more time with grandparents. Sorry no advice here - good luck :)

Darren and Laura said...

she is old enough, i say you make a deal. when she messes something of yours up, you mess up her dresser. if she stops terrorizing your house, then her dresser is all her's.

KrizteeTrain said...

Maybe she has seen the two of you painting and wants to help decorate her spaces in her own way? Obviously she is customizing her area, so why not yours too?

Liz said...

That cracks me up! Well at least she's tidy about something. She could just throw all of her clothes in a giant heap on top of her dresser and call it clean.

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-aman-membawa-power-bank-di-pesawat