Today Sadie, Jack and myself were sitting on the couch and the kids were looking at my tummy, talking to baby Kevin, and hoping to feel him kick. Sadie said " Mom, I wish your tummy had a little door, and than we could just open it up sometimes and peek in on baby Kevin. And than when it was time for him to come out, Baby Kevin could just get out real easily. Wouldn't that be handy mom?" I
suppressed a laugh, and agreed that would be handy. Jack who is always more perceptive than I give him credit for, jumped off the couch and ran into his room. When he returned he had a few of his toy tools. He climbed back up onto the couch and looked me right in the face. He said " Baby...out...holdey" (meaning he wants the baby to come out so that he can hold him) He than proceeded to "drill" my tummy with his little toy drill. That time I could not suppress my laugh. If you are bored, I
recommend getting yourself some entertainment....have some kids. :)
7 comments:
Or I should just come visit you guys so your kids could entertain me! They really are great at doing that. Cute story about Jack trying to get Kevin out of your tummy with his plastic tools. So sweet.
I remember how last year Maddie and Georgey practiced singing Happy Birthday for me and then came out for the grand performance. They were the best!
Soo cute! Imagine what Jack could do if you got him a toy doctor's set, my guess is he could get that baby out in nooo time :)
Super cute, and super funny. Your kids are great! They have a great Mom.
LOL - thanks for the smile - I love stories like that
I can't wait to add more excitement to my life! Especially if my kids could be as cute as yours. I love the Easter pics!
That's so funny. Little Jack must be really on his toes to figure that one out. I wish we did have a door for the baby to come out, much cleaner and less painful.
A subtle reminder that your kids are pretty smart from a very young age, yes?
Post a Comment