We have a few announcements around here........
The first being that Dr. Gebhart has agreed to induce me on July 22nd! Sweet little Kevin will be gracing us with his presence 10 days early. We(especially me) are so excited to have an end in sight and get a chance to meet this sweet little one. We had an ultrasound and he is weighing in at just under 7 lbs. Though I don't think at this stage its very accurate. But setting that aside, in about two weeks I am guessing he will be at least in the 8 lb range. If he went another 10 days after that, surely he would be in the 9 lb range. With all that said, I am feeling very happy about him coming 10 days early. Plus it is such a weight off my mind knowing we can have my mom here with the other three kids and I don't have to worry about them. With this being the 4th baby, I am not worried about myself or the baby, I can manage that. I am worried about my other 3 little ones.
Our second exciting news is about my very sweet and fabulous hubby! He just received word(yesterday) that he is having a paper published in a undisputed premier journal! I realize that few to none of our readers have any idea the specifics with his career. Yet, I use this blog mainly as a family journal and we are both so excited! He started research on this paper 5 years ago. It has been a long journey, with a HUGE payoff. To explain the prestige of this publication, you should understand that only 3 % of MIS professors publish a paper in a premier journal before tenure. It is an amazing accomplishment and I am so proud of him and all of his efforts he has put forth for our family.
Our last bit of news is that we have officially purchased our flight tickets to go to CDA area for Christmas. With the airfare rates being unbelievably high(and with 5 tickets to buy) we were unsure if we would be able to make it. We did a lot of research and are taking a bit of a creative route, but it has worked out. We will arrive on Dec 15th and return on Jan 7th. We are excited to spend some time with our family and our many dear friends. Plus, we will be happy to introduce our newest addition(though he will be 5 months old by that time) Everyone clear your schedules and plan on getting tired of us, we are staying for quite awhile!!
Well that about wraps things up for us Campbells! We have much to be grateful for!
Regionals Day 2!
4 years ago




6 comments:
WOW!!!!! This is one of the happiest posts ever!!! I am so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see pictures of little Kevin ..... I check your blog religiously for updates!! :)
Yay! So glad you get to go early!! By my fourth I was the same way- I really needed to have an end in sight! It makes it so much easier when you are chasing around kids preggo to know when it will all be over. :)
Congrats to Da!! Amazing! Way to go!
And so glad you guys are coming for a visit! Hope to be able to see you all!
All are great news to share! I can't wait to meet the new one and see you guys. Hope I'll be around then.
Yay Da! That is pretty cool that he is being published. Do you get paid for such a thing too?
Great news all around - can I chastise Da for not calling his Mother and telling her the big news about getting published - can you do that to someone so successful? Can't wait for December and I am a little envious of Cindy - Give the three little ones a hug from their Grandma Sue.
congrats on everything :)
and i look forward to seeing you in december
We can't wait to see you! does this mean you get to go to Hawaii?
Post a Comment