This big boy can peddle! He is pretty proud of himself. He looks so cute trying to keep up with the girls on their two wheeler bikes, he doesn't seem to mind that he is way behind. I think he is just so excited that he can really ride.

All three of my kids have used this little trike, we are getting our money out of this thing! Its the perfect size for a little one.

This little boy is so entertaining. He is quite athletic for his age I think. He loves to play with his sisters, he loves to play swords(lets fight he says) and he LOVES movies. He is
obsessed with Buzz and Woody ever since we took him to Toy story 3. His speech has improved so much in the last 6 months I am amazed. Our entire family just adores him and spoils him rotten. I think he is going to have a difficult transition with our new little baby coming.(only 5 days from now!!!!) He is pretty sure the world revolves around him. If you tell him no for any reason his response is always "not nice". He loves to swim at the pool and with his
floaties on, he can swim all over the place. He is also in that stage where he wants to do everything himself. " I do it" is a common phrase we hear around here. His facial expressions just crack me up sometimes too. He is a JOY, and such a blessing to have in our family.
3 comments:
Mandy told me about "Left out" This little guy just pulls on the heart strings. Good thing I'm not around - he would get spoiled very quickly.
Go Jack!!! He is growing up way too fast!
Your post made me smile. How cute! Owen is almost 4 and he still says, "You not very nice" almost everytime I tell him "no"!:)
Post a Comment