Friday, October 1, 2010

2 months

Little kev is just growing too fast. He is soooo sweet and we just love him and adore him more than words can say. He is getting pretty good about holding up his head, and he smiles at us when we talk and play with him. He is starting to babble to us which is so sweet to hear his little voice. He is a great little sleeper. He has been going down between 8-9pm and wakes only once or twice a night. He usually wakes up around 7 for the day. We are a crazy busy family, and he just comes along with all we do. He likes the van alright these days, and he loves to be outside and hanging out in the stroller. His eyes are for sure going to be blue. You can see that in the next picture. He likes to eat, he nurses about every 2 hours during the day, and he is growing too. :)

I included this picture for Kimber because she made him these little shoes and he wore them to church last week. You can not believe the compliments, very cute!
Such a sweet little smile
Sadie likes to take care of him. He was hanging out on the floor in my room, and I came in and found Sadie changing his clothes because she thought what she had picked out was cuter.

Right after his bath. He loves his bath, but he is very picky about the temp. He is going to take after his dad, luke warm is his preference.
This picture reminds me of Sadie as a baby.
And this picture I love! He looks just like Jack! So sweet to see a sleeping little baby.
What can I say, we LOVE this little guy! He is so happy and content. I almost feel bad because he is so happy, he spends a fair amount of time on his own. I guess he doesn't mind. He is a joy!

3 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

It is cute that Sa dresses him - her own 'real' doll. I think the fourth child just comes with a patient personality - survival. At least for the first 9 months - then look out

cambersue said...

I love the picture on the top! who took that? We really need some family pictures this fall. Let me know if they are close:)

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Very cute pics! Excellent update! Those are super-adorable shoes too!