Well we have been crazy busy lately, as any family is with four kids. We are all healthy finally, right after Jack recovered from his stomach bug, the entire family ended up getting sinus and ear infections. The good news is its easier to remember to give out antibiotics when even yourself is taking them.
The weather has been awesome here, low 80's, high 70's for the past several weeks, and as far as the
forecast goes that is what is predicted. I love fall in the south. We had
ptc for both girls this week, and both are doing very well. Maddie is at the top of her class with reading and Sadie is doing well too. Sadie has a best friend at school, one that she made all on her own! I am so proud and happy for her. It was what I was praying for when the school year started. I am hoping to have this little girl over next week!
Tonight
after baths, I laid Kev on the girls bed so that I could brush Jack's teeth. I came in to check on him and I saw that Maddie had propped him up on her pillow and was reading to him.

By the time I came back with the camera, Jack had joined them as well.

Last week was the state fair. We love the fair here. Of course once again my kids are too afraid to actually feed the animals, but hey, maybe some day.

Jack, Kev and I actually went twice. We went for playgroup once, and on Friday we took the girls out of school so that they could go too. We met up with some friends there and I love this picture. Its so cute! Rachel, Elizabeth, Maddie and Sadie.

My cute girls. The circus was great this year as always. I truly am scared for those peoples lives though! One girl climbed up a 127 foot ladder and hung upside down with a rope around 1 ankle! Without any restraints or anything below here but concrete!! I mean seriously?? Who would do that? I was planning on how I would cover all the kid's eyes if she plummeted to her death!!

Jack did like the baby chicks!

We have done some really fun things for playgroup
lately. Today we went to the park and had a picnic, and let the kids decorate Halloween cookies. You can imagine how much they loved it. This picture is a weird angle, but I was trying to get a picture of all the kids. We had such a huge turnout today.


Last week for library time they had a fire truck come. Jack really liked it. This is his little friend Grady. His family just moved here, into our neighborhood and into our ward. How great is that? They have 5 kids and of course we have 4, and when you have that many, a few are bound to be the same age. Jack and Grady just love
each other. They play everyday, are always together, and never fight ever! Its so much easier to have Grady over, I can get so much done because they just play and play! Plus, his mom Emily is so sweet and fun, its so nice to have new friends!

Jack coming through the fire truck.

Look how cute this little angel baby is! He will be three months on Friday and I am sad that time is going so fast. He is perfect! He is growing and getting so chubby! As all my babies do, I must have nice rich milk! :) This little guy is amazing, I put him to bed between 8-9, and he will sleep until 7 ! Never makes a peep! I really recommend starting with kid number 4! We just barley got a few laughs out of him this week, but have not been able to get it on video. He also has found his thumb. He really likes to suck on his hands, and more and more I am seeing him with his thumb in his mouth. Its
sooooo cute.
3 comments:
Some great photos - love Maddie reading to her brothers
seriously, Christmas can't come fast enough!!!
Sometimes I wish we had 4 kids already, then other times I remember how tough 1 can be! But then eventually they start playing together and helping you out...hmmm...
I'm thinking this through to much.
Post a Comment