Monday, October 25, 2010

Summer pumpkin patch

Don't' be confused by my title, we went to the pumpkin patch on Saturday, not last summer. However, it was 86 degrees on Saturday, and it felt pretty much like summer. We went with our friends the Ritters, and Amy and I had decided to go at the end of the month so that it would feel more like fall. Well, we still had a great time, despite the un-fallness of it all. :)
Jack and Ben are checking out the animals


All the kids enjoyed the rope swings. It was their fav. part.
Maddie with her beautiful smile......which by the way, she has her first grown up tooth now.

Checking out the catfish pond again this year. Libby, Sadie, Jack, Ben and Maddie
I think this is one of our first family pictures since the hospital. That's pretty sad.

And here are the pumpkins all carved up.


2 comments:

Darren and Laura said...

that's it, this is not fair. It snowed today :( we need to switch weather!!

The Patty Cake House said...

So fun!!!! I love this time of year!!!!