Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a really great Thanksgiving this year. We had a full but very happy home. House guests included, Mom, Dad, Luke, Jared, Grandma, Grant, Liz, Hallie, Bud, Heath, Payson, Ashlyn. We actually had plenty of space for everyone. The other campbells took the girl's room, Bud and Heath had the boy's room, Grandma took the office, Mom and Dad took the family room upstairs(with all the grand kids, minus Kevin and Hallie) Luke had our closet with a blow up bed(getting more creative with sleeping arrangements), and Jared had the couch and the floor upstairs(which ever he took a fancy to for that night). We took a million pictures, so enjoy the show!

First I have to thank my wonderful and sweet sis in law Liz. The day before the HUGE group arrived, I came down with a bad stomach bug. Yup, it sucked, I was sicker than a dog. Liz cleaned my house including bathrooms, vacuumed and made the pies and baked the bread and took care of my kids, and made the big dinner on Wed night to feed everyone! The list goes on and on, I could not of made it without her! Love you Liz! You are the Best! Mom loving on my sweet little baby. He is so cuddly, and Mom held him constantly.
The guys enjoying some football
Aunt Heather painting finger nails
The girls loving on their Papa
Cute Pay!

So we got to watch little Hallie for a couple of days while Grant and Liz took a little trip to New Orleans. We just love that little girl! I put her in my bath one day to keep her safe while I did my hair. I forgot that you can't just let a 1 year old run around your house unattended!

Happy first Birthday to this little lovey! I picked this hat out especially for you little lady!
Sa feeding Hallie breakfast one morning
She pretty much made herself at home, rummaging through all my cupboards!
And Happy 4th Birthday to this little beauty! Every time I see her, she looks more and more like a Porter. Love you too!

Kevy-roo and I spending some time with Grandma enjoying the nice weather.


Sa helped Aunt Heather make the pie, look closely and you will see how great Aunt Heath is!

The outside crew enjoying their meal
The inside crew.

The guys carving up the turkeys. That's right folks, we made 2 this year!
Some of our favorite family members here( as you well know according to our previous post)
It was 80 degrees on Thanksgiving day, and Jar really wanted to go swimming. So, a few grown ups took the kids.




My Mom and Grandma wanted to take a walk to the pool and they wanted to bring my little Kevy-roo. ( I was still way sick)

Love those goggles







On Saturday we spent a beautiful day in Vicksburg. The weather was gorgeous and we all had so much fun. (Grant and Liz bowed out, Hallie needed a day off, and I am so sorry, but Liz was sick now)
The kids were pretending they were in the war.


Jar in the battle




This guy's name is Porter

Cool Luke

More cool Luke
There are no words, too precious







Pretending to be in the war so more



This is Maddie's little house on the prairie bonnet, we found it in the gift shop. Sa got one too.





Jack and Ashlyn






What a wonderful week. Thanks so much for coming everyone! We love you all and apprecitate your love and for your willingness to share with us the Holiday and Kevin's blessing(post coming soon)By the way, next Novemeber Maddie will be bapitzed, I am just putting in a plug! Anyone wishing to share in that special time with us, you are more than invited!

3 comments:

Darren and Laura said...

less than 17 days till Christmas :)

Liz and Grant said...

So much fun! Thanks for putting up with all of us! We can't wait to do it again, next year?!?!

cpcgporter said...

Yeah im with liz but we can do it for maddies baptism