Wednesday, December 8, 2010

4 months

Well time is flying by and our little Kevy is 4 months now. He is just such a joy, words can not express the love we have for him. He is so happy, content and all around a perfect little angel.

Some things he can do now.......he loves to suck on his hands and his feet, so cute.........holds up his held quite well..........reaches out for toys and hold onto objects.......the other day ago he was on his tummy and when I came back into the room, he was on his back, could of been an accident since I did not see it, still it happened..........had cereal for the first time yesterday and LOVED it!.....loves to be naked, when you take off his diaper to change him he laughs out loud.....sleeps through the night most every night......he loves to be talked to and played with....and he weighs 13 lbs 13 oz.



I couldn't decide which of these pictures was cuter





First bites of baby cereal. He seriously just opened up and chowed right down.
Jack was having fun watching him

This little thing is called a bumbo. I never had one for the other kids, but I wish I would have. I love it and so does he. Plus he looks so stinkin cute in it.


Two bros sharing a conversation.



We just started him in the exersaucer, and he loves that too.
Enjoying a nap with Dad

Is that the cutest smile you have ever seen or what?
Look at those blue eyes

Love you Kevy-Roo!

2 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

I just did Kevin's page for the calendar - now I have to re-do it with these pictures - too good not to use

Darren and Laura said...

one of the pictures he totally looks like Jared.