On November 28
th we blessed our sweet little baby. It was so wonderful to have some many priesthood holders from our family here to stand in on the circle. Of course it was wonderful to have all the ladies too. Thanks to Heath for writing the blessing down( she has done 3 out of 4 for me now)
Here is our family.

Family in the circle. I am so grateful that my parents came all the way out, it was so nice to have my dad here. Especially since we named Kevin after him.

One handsome little man

I liked the hat,
Da did not. But I wanted to at least have one picture with it.
Precious baby with many precious blessings
3 comments:
Absolutely precious!!!!!
so glad to be there and part of a such wonderful day. Thanks for such a happy holiday cant wait to see ya soon:)
how cute! i'm trying to catch up on reading blogs, and i can't believe how behind i am. i'm gonna have to update ours, too. everyone looks so great. your family is precious! lets get together soon!
Post a Comment