This year we decided to go home for Christmas, we had not gone last summer because Kevin was born, so it was a good time. We had fun as always seeing our family and friends, and time went by fast as usual. We took this picture of Liz and I and all our kids. Crazy we used to meet in the road about 20 years ago to trade clothes, and now we both have 4 children~

Not the best picture of me, but cute of Liz. In my defense, I had not showered and I was awake all night the night before on an airplane on the way home from Hawaii. But
Zil and I decided we need to take more pics together, so this was our effort.

Grandma Sue with her
grand kids, minus one or two.

Baby Kev and cousin Troy

Spending some time with Papa.

Opening presents at Grandma Sue's and Papa Matt's. Cristy
organized all the kids, it was so fun for them.

Christmas morning, I think they were all happy with
their gifts. Jack was so
excited about his He-Man toys. It was priceless!

Mom with
Kevy, it become their routine, Mom liked to put him to sleep at night while we were there.
Kierstyn and Maddie. They loved being together again.
Christmas Eve at Grandma Janelle's and Papa Dave's. They
organized a scavenger hunt for the kids that was a big hit.

Too cute of a
picture with
Kevy and Grandma Janelle.

Jack and Ellie were so cute. It was the first time they had really meet, since they were babies, and they hooked right up like they were old friends. They loved playing with flashlights and bothering Uncle Luke.

Sledding up at Greg and Roberta's house with Liz and her kids.
1 comment:
Took a minute to find this post - great pictures - It was great to see you all
Post a Comment