This week school started. Maddie is in second grade and has Mrs. Donald and Sadie is in first grade and has Mrs. Morris. So far all is going great! They are liking it well enough, and I am loving it! My house has been clean and quiet and drama free for a few hours a day.
The night before the first day, the girls were so concerned about having the best outfit to wear. Da had some church thing to do, so Jack and Kev and myself seriously sat in their room for more than an hour watching them try things on and casting our vote for things. If we liked the outfit, we were supposed to say "cake"(we all like cake) and if we did not like it, we were supposed to say "banana"(most of us do not like bananas.) perfectly logical. Anyways, things were finally decided and the first day went great.
I love that we are back into a schedule and routine. I do miss them and I really want this to be a great year for them! They are growing up so much.




4 comments:
Cake! :)
(PS I think in our house we do love cake and banannas, but we would have those two reversed for your game.)
PPS Sadie is getting so big and Maddie's hair looks great!
I agree - CAKE - good job - only they are growing up to quick.
Maddie is sooo tall! Glad everything got decided!
What sweet little girls!! They are growing so much! Maddie's hair is darling and she's looks like such a big girl! So cute! We miss you ALL!
Post a Comment