
We have had a great summer. As
previously mentioned my sister was here last week with her kids. We had fun just hanging out and swimming and taking in the MS sights(there are so many) I feel blessed that
Cas has been living so close this past 9 months, it has been so fun to spend some time together. We took the kids to the
children's museum, which is always fun.

Jack is such the funny guy these days. It is his goal to make people think he is funny and laugh at him. The girls are a pretty easy audience for him. Even Maddie prayed a few weeks ago that Jack would be funny that night. All said while giggling herself. So reverent. Anyhow, he is a funny kid.

Our little Kev is growing up so quickly. I am starting to see him change. He is turning into a climber! (not good news) He is so proud of himself when he gets up on something. Smiles and laughs at himself. He also loves to dance. He hears music, and he moves. The other day ago I bought him his first ice cream cone and gave it to him in the car( I know, I am crazy, not sure what I was thinking, just knew he would love it) He of course loved it, ate every bite of the ice cream, cone, and even the paper!! He hardly made a mess. He had a little on his chin, and his hands were kind of sticky, but other than that, it was a
home run!

For playgroup this past week we went to Pump it up. The kids loved it and it was a fun activity before school started(yeah!)

Jack and Ellie are pretending to be dogs.

Kevin loved little Bear. He seemed so big compared.

The kids had some friends over the other day ago, and its been so hot they wanted to watch a movie. I go into my room and they are all tucked into
Da and
I's bed, under the covers and all!

This is Maddie's best friend Anna. They were in kindergarten together, and even though they were not in the same class for first grade, and not in the same class for second grade, they still love to get together. She is a wonderful girl!

We are all excited for school! I love summer, but its always nice to get back into a schedule!
1 comment:
Fun pictures! I it will be nice if we get to see you on TN, but we will have to see.
Good luck in school everyone!
Hopefully Jack doesn't turn into the class clown (an award I so earned more than once in elementrary school :)
Post a Comment