Clearly I am amazing, I finally caught up on our blog!! I only had to stay up until 2:15 am to mange that. Now, let's hope I don't get behind again. You are going to have to scroll down a good ways, like 3 pages back if you don't want to miss anything. Enjoy! We are one excting and very cool family.
3 comments:
I for one want to thank you for not getting any sleep the night you posted all these pictures - tears flow freely as I miss you all so much
yeah, so Thanksgiving needs to get here fast!! i can't wait to see you all and have everyone get to know Laura!!
You ARE amazing Nik! I'm a year behind on our blog! Oh no! I feel everyone is these days, but way to catch up despite the busy-ness of life and your big family! I'm glad I can have an idea of what you guys are up to with FB and the blog! Your family is adorable and I'm glad you guys are well!
Post a Comment