Sunday, June 9, 2013

Kindergarten bound!

Jack finished up preschool in May and is headed off to kindergarten this fall.  This is clearly impossible, as I am sure he is still a toddler! 
This little guy is so funny.  His little personality keeps me smiling. 
Recently he was filling up leaves into a bag, and I asked him to please stop. He responded with ," well mom, You have your hobbies, and I have mine, and right now I am trying to make a punching bag" I than asked him what he thought my hobbies were.  " Oh you like cleaning and cooking and stuff like that" 
 He loved school this year. I have seen a lot of growth in him.




 Best friend Ben Ritter
 These 4 kids were babies together.  Ben, Jonas, Ross, and Jack

 As much as I wish he was still a toddler, I guess I will have to send him on to pursue his education.  Its definitely bitter sweet!

1 comment:

Grandma Sue said...

Again - go Jack go - can't believe he is so big - love his hobbie