This year for Jack's birthday he invited his 3 besties out to the movies and over for pizza. It was the best party I could throw together with a 7 week old baby. He had a great time, and that's what counts.
Ben, Ross, Jonas, and Jack
The cutest part about Jack turning 5 was when he blew out the candles and made a wish
" I wish I was the red power ranger" Said with all the hope and passion he could muster, and than blew em out. I hope I never forget that, it was darling!
Jack has had an obsession with having a bow and arrow for about 2 years. He has had a few cheap sets, that of course always break. Da and I bought him a higher quality one for his birthday. Look at his face?? So cute. (mind you, its still the rubber tip kind, we are not crazy!!!)
Not to forget my ever sweet and amazing husband who turned 35 this year! He is amazing! I love him! He is my rock and best friend!
Look at all that smoke??? Whoa honey, I think we are getting old. Haha!




1 comment:
That is a lot of smoke for Da - time to use number candles - can't believe Jack is five glad he had a great day
Post a Comment