Monday, February 25, 2008

I have been tagged again!!!!!

Alright, I have been tagged twice now. Here goes

Where was I 10 yrs ago?
I was at ricks just about to graduate

What about 5 years ago?
I was pregnant(what do you know, kind of like now) I lived in Spokane and worked as a dental assistant

1 year ago?
I lived here( I was not pregnant) walking everyday just like I do now, hanging out with friends and pretty much loving life, much like now(except that now I am pregnant and wishing that I no longer was)

I enjoy...
Reading, blogging(just recently), making cards, walking

My favorite shows are......
Lost, greys anatomy, Hero's, the office

I hate.....
Folding laundry, speaking in public, bananna's, and long winters!

My Biggest joys are....
My husband and girls, the gospel, and good friends

Okay, I tag Heather Sanders because she tagged me and I tag Sharon because I want her to post more so I can read about what is up with them!!!! Oh, and I will tag my other sis in law Mandy, just so that I am being fair.:)

3 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Fun to find out some new stuff about you!! Funny that you were tagged twice...you must be popular! I still have some castor oil here! HEHE

Kersten said...

Hey! I just found your blog! It is beautiful! I love your family picture!!

Mandy said...

That IS funny that you've been tagged twice in a row! I've never been tagged before. I just did a post, so I will wait a few days to do mine. It's funny how all of your answers seem to comment on your STILL being pregnant. Poor Nik! It's so hard to think of anything else when you are very very 10 months pregnant! We're still praying for your labor to kick in immediately!