Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Swimming!

The girls are in swimming class on Mondays and Wednesdays. They both totally love to go. Just this week Sadie decided that it was ok to go under the water. She looks so cute in her goggles. Da and Sadie are in a parent child class, look how cute they are together. Here she is jumping in! One of her favorite things.
Maddie and Georgey are in the same class and told them I wanted to take their picture. So they decided they should be going under water.
Here is Grayam hanging out at the pool. I thought this was such a cute picture of his "funny" smile.
Okay, not a swimming picture, but Sa and I were waiting for Madddie's bus to come and drop her off, and I thought she looked cute sitting there.
Okay, not another swimming picture, but Liz snapped this today of these two best friends playing together. After she showed it to me, I remembered that we have a picture of Maddie and Hailey about this age both talking on those same little phones.
Here is Maddie waiting for her class to start.
Now, you can not see her face, but she is really swimming on her own here. She is really getting good!
I just love her face with those goggles on, she always wears them to low, but she insists that is how they are supposed to be.


5 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

I miss having the boys in swimming...besides the fact that I have to go twice a week. Cute pictures!! You're doing awesome at this blogging thing! You'll be a pro once you move, that way we can stay in contact!

Darren and Laura said...

i totally wish that i could see those two more often. they are getting so big!!

Grandma Sue said...

I love , love , love the pictures. Maddie is getting so big and Sadie is right behind. Good thing Jack is on his way. I need a baby fix.

Mandy said...

Cute posts! Your blog is getting more and more exciting! I just keep thinking how odd things will be when you guys leave. No more Georgey and Maddie in the same swim class with their matching blue and pink goggles :( So, do you think that pregnancy counter will keep going clear till 42 weeks when you have Jack, or does it automatically stop at 40??? Just kidding! My bet is sometime in the next 48 hours.

Porter Family said...

Looks like Mandy's prediction was wrong. Sorry. I love the swimming pictures! It will be so nice to have you live closer!