Monday, February 25, 2008

I have been tagged!

What are 5 things I have to do today?
1.get ready
2. go to the hospital to register for baby
3. go on a walk(which I did not get to do)
4. go to appt. with dr. hall for baby(not too much has changed for me sadly)
5. my kids have swimming lessons
Pretty exciting day!

Where was I 10 years ago?
I was at Ricks just about to graduate with my AA

5 snacks I like?
1.baby carrotts
2.yogart
3 ice cream
4.anything with cheese
5. toast(I know I'm boring)

What would I do if I was suddenly a billionare?
I have no idea!!!!!!!I guess travel lots with my family

4 bad habits that I have
1. stressing out too much about little things
2. popping my neck
3. never folding the laundry and always letting my poor husband do it
4. talking on the phone too much, Da can attest to this one!

5 jobs that I have had
1. Turn down service at the CDA Resort
2. Potato factory(my personal fav)
3. video store
4. Daycare
5. dental assistant

5 things people do not know about me
I am not really a mystery as most people know, but I really love Neil Diamond which suprises people, my favorite movie is the sound of music and I suffer from slight OCD.


I tag april because she tagged me and I tag my sis in law Heath because I think she likes these tag games:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Neil Diamond too. I really look forward to reading your blog, and seeing the pictures every week. Thanks