Well, I am still pregnant. This is the longest pregnancy in the history of the world I am just sure. It is not fair that Lani's doctor will just induce her whenever she wants! I am so jealous. Last week when I saw Dr Hall he said that I was dilated to a 2, but my cervix was still long. Hopefully on Monday(my next appt.) things will have drastically changed! I truly hope that everyone who really loves me is fervently praying around the clock that I am going to go into labor RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! Well, our very dear friends the Huismans are moving on Friday, so last night we let the kids have a slumber party. Of course they had a fantastic time(and I am very tired today).

Look at how lovingly Greggers is looking at his future wife. He already loves her so much!

Da called the sleeping bags a sea of pink sleeping!
6 comments:
We're praying that you are pregnant for another month, Nik. That is just how much we love you. :) Just kidding, of course. Where are Liz and Dave moving?? Did they sleep over in the play room while the kids took over the living room?
I'm praying - I promise - I want to see little Jack but not as much as you - hang in there
I just can't believe you had all those kids over at once. I bet it took forever for them to all fall asleep!! Can't wait to hear how your appt goes today!! Let me know!
Sounds like a fun slumber party! We will all miss those Huismans! Hope your appointment goes well, maybe if you cried Dr. Hall would consider inducing a bit early! Worth a try.
Well, not really ANY time I wanted..... I had to wait until 39 weeks! :>p Hope it's soon for you. It's so miserable at the end when you have little ones. I agree with Mandy, you should cry to your doctor!
awww how cute of them all. so nice of you nik and da! those kids are all such sweet friends. however will they get along!!
Post a Comment