Sadie loves to hold Grayam, and it just cracks us up that they are about the same size, even though she is close to two years older than him

On Friday I had a policy meeting at Madelynn's school, so Da came home to watch the kids. They spent the time building a fort, which is in the back of the photo. They were pretty proud!

Our friends the Batsons came down here last weekend for my baby shower. We had a birthday party for their son Eli. I think he liked the cake! Too funny!

Here you go April! This one is for you. I only have just over two weeks to go in this picture. I am HUGE!! As I said last week I had a baby shower. It was so nice. I recieved some really nice things. I appreciate Liz and Mandy for throwing it for me, they did a great job! I also really appreciate those who came, especially those who traveled from spokane/CDA. Its nice to have family and friends who care so much!

The other day, Sadie and Da were playing hide and seek. He could not find her anywhere. She was so quiet. He finally found here on top of the suitcases, behind some clothes in the closet. It was so funny and she thought it was hilarious!

You can barely see the top of her head in this picture.

Last week I toke on six, yes six children on my own while Liz had an appointment. Keep in mind the oldest one here is six, the youngest five weeks! I managed just fine and the girls practiced to be big sisters!

The other day, we woke up to the vaccum going. Maddie decided to help me out and got the vaccum out herself and just went to town. What a big girl and a great helper.

5 comments:
I love the fort! Tell Maddie she can come over to Aunt Heather's and vacuum any time she wants to!
hey i love the pictures! that is so cute of sadie hiding in the closet. i can't believe how big the kids are now. my boys love seeing the pictures.
Hey!
You look great to me!!
I'm glad your shower went well, so sorry I wasn't able to make it. Brady was out of town that week and I wasn't real comfortable with traveling so far. :>p
Especially in the snow.
Talk to y'all soon!
What a great fort - the girls should ask their Dad about the forts he used to build - and such a great hiding place !! Maddie is growing too fast -
Love Sadie hiding...that is too funny! You're a brave 9 month pregnant lady, watching 4 extra kids!!
Post a Comment