Thursday, March 13, 2008

Our Sweet Little Boy

Out sweet little boy Jack Ryan has been with a week now. He is so sweet and adorable and we can not imagine our family without him. He is a good baby, sleeping well at night. He only wakes maybe two times and than after feeding goes right back to sleep. During the day he has some awake time and of course he is still sleeping a lot, but he is very content and happy all the time. He rarely is fussy. The girls are adjusting pretty well. Sadie just adores him and is just a little too helpful sometimes, Madelynn is warming up to him more everyday. She has been through quite a bit of change the last 2 weeks, with Hailey moving and an addition to the family. She is very sweet with him and likes to burp him after I nurse him. He is a joy and we just love him. We are so blessed to have him as a part of our family.
We put him in these clothes to bring him home and right away he had his first blow out. Good thing we had a backup.

Da says he looks just like a baseball player with the hat on.
Here is Maddie burping him. She takes her job very seriously.
I have been wanting to post these pics for a couple of weeks now. We took these of the kids the day before the Huismans moved. Hailey ignores Maddie's protesets and gives her a kiss.
How sweet is this?
Four cute kids.
We took these right before they left. Don't mind my hair, I had been helping Liz clean her apartment all day. A very sad day. Pullman will be a place I treasure forever. Liz and I were able to live "the dream" for three and a half years. Even though I am so sad she is gone, I am so grateful that we were able to have this time. And who knows, maybe it can be again some day.



9 comments:

Cristy Michelle said...

The Campbell life is so full of adventures and fun! Your little boy is adorable. I can't wait to see him and give him kisses. I am glad to hear everyone is adjusting. Love you All!

Grandma Sue said...

Wow - a week goes by quick -Maddie is such a big girl - loved the pictures - helps on the pain of not being there - Love you all

shurnuandbeagsly said...

Jack is just adorable! We're so happy for your family. Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you guys are getting some sleep. Love youy guys. Matt

Shaila Lou said...

Jack is so cute! I have to come over and see him sometime now that we're home! I can't believe he's already had a blow out. Winston's one and only so far was when he was a month. I'm so glad that he's sleeping at night for you!! A couple times a night really isn't that bad.

Mandy said...

I like the new look to your blog - very cute. Love that little Jack Jack, seems like he's always been aroung already, he just fits right in! The girls are so sweet with him, I love that picture of the three of them.

Lani said...

How are you holding up?
Hope you're doing well.... call us when you're up for Easter and we'll get together!
Love ya!

Porter Family said...

Love the new layout, Nik! That picture is pretty darn cute. Good luck this week, hope Da passes...

Grandma Sue said...

Love the new look