His sister Sadie was very glad to finally see him out of her mommies tummy. And, hold him!!
Maddie took some time to warm up, but is very happy to be a big sister again.
Isn't he cute!!!!
He was 9 lbs. and 9 oz. Check out those chunky legs :). Luckily mom had the drugs before any pain began, so for now she isn't too bitter.
He was a little swollen when he was first born, but that went down quickly. This is a shot after a couple of hours, and he looks much unlike the swollen boxer he resembled at birth.
We have a baby boy!
Mom is doing well. What an amazing woman! Did I mention he was 9 lbs. and 9 oz?
What a wonderful day!!




12 comments:
Good job on the blogging, Da! Nik, I just still can't believe what a big baby you produced. You are amazing! What an adorable little guy you have. We love him!
First i am so impressed that you even took the time to write a blog today. i wouldn't even have thought it untill of few days:) CONGRATS!!!!! i can't wait to see him:)
Welcome Baby Jack! So glad you took the time to share the pictures since it will be a couple days before we get to Pullman to see him. He's very cute! See all of you real soon.
Love
Grandma Janelle
Congratulations! You now get the honor of having the biggest baby, by one ounce! :>P Jaxson was 9 lbs 8 oz, and wow, those couple of pounds really makes a huge difference! Glad you got the drugs!
Can't wait to meet him, let us know when you are up next and we'll get the two newest members of the Campbell Clan together.
He's gonna be a socca playa....he is....he is. Just in case you didn't know...that is from a movie...so I am not just retarded. Very cute baby. I don't know if you can call something that BIG cute though.
that's so exciting! congratulations! Sadie and Maddie look so happy to be big sisters.
Congratulations and welcome to the world of boys! Tee hee! We are superdy excited for you guys and we can't wait to see him. Holy cow 9 lbs 9 oz? Yah, that is amazing!
Love to you all!
The batsons
so so cute! i love it! congrats guys!!!
He looks like one of yours!! He's very cute. Nikki, you look great for just delivering. I can't believe you were carrying him around. You are too little be having such big babies!! Anyways, congrats, I can't wait to see him in person. Great job Nikki!! You're amazing!
Nikki, I found your blog off your brothers blog. What a beautiful family you have! Congralations on your new baby boy!
You are right. His mother is an amazing woman. So is his dad, and two sisters.Love Matt
Congratulations!!
Nik, you are one brave lady! Jack is so cute. We are glad that he is finally her, but not as much as you are, I am sure!
Post a Comment