Sunday, March 2, 2008

Can I check Yo Lint? (Said with all the cuteness Sadie can muster)

One of Sadie's favorite things to do is check the lint in your toes. A few weeks ago I used this ruse to tickle Sadie's feet. Now it has become one of her favorite pass times.

First she takes off your socks. Even if you don't really want to...Ask Gregers, he hates it, but she still tackles him.
The trick is to go for the heal first.
Then separate each toe to see if you can find any treasure.
Fun times! You should try it. It is especially fun if stalling for bed time.

4 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Just about to go to bed (which I should be in bed rather then commenting on blogs) when I saw that you just posted. This is such a funny thing. I still can't believe how she was attacking Gregory last Sunday. Poor Greg!! I've been thinking about her since then too. She's going to love having baby Jack around. Winston always has tons of toe lint!!

Porter Family said...

I think she has grandma cindy's foot fetish. It must be genetic. Nice leg shot, Da.

Grandma Sue said...

this is the funniest thing ever - Sadie is just a cutie pie

Porter Family said...

9lbs 9oz? Holy freak Nik! What a chunk! Congratulations! Love Bud, Heath, Payson, and Ashlyn