Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Da!!!

Happy 30th Birthday Da! The girls and I made him pancakes for breakfast and than we let him open his presents. I think the girls were more excited than him to open them. They had picked him out a singing card because Grandma Sue had sent a singing card and they thought that was the coolest thing ever. Of course I made him his birthday dinner, which he requests every year, coney dogs and macaroni salad. I made him a cheesecake and he said it was good. I really hope he had a great day. We are so proud of him and how hard he has worked for our family. He really is the best husband and father we three girls could ever ask for. We love you!!!!!!!!!




2 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Happy Birthday Damon!! Mandy leaned over to me in Sunday School and told me, and then I didn't have a chance to tell him to have a happy day!! We should have had a party for him last night!! Hope he had a great day!

Grandma Sue said...

Glad to here that the girls want to be like their grandma Sue - The only thing that would have been better for Da's birthday would have been Jack -See ya soon