Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Sadie Jayne!

Yesterday our little baby girl turned three! I can hardly believe how fast the time has gone. We spent the day as a family and than we had a cake for her. On my kids birthday they get to chose what we have for dinner. I am sure many of you will not be suprised to hear that we had mayonnaise sandwiches! So yummy. Sadie is such a joy in our family, she keeps us smiling with her adorable voice and cute ideas. She is so sweet and learning and growing. We love you Sa! A quick picture of my little guy sitting up! Mostly
I walked into my room the other day ago and saw my girls in their ballet clothes( a regular around here), but they were on top of my hope chest, watching themselves in the mirror as they danced and sang. It was pretty funny!

2 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

I am so glad the girls are enjoying your mirror - brings back memories of my childhood - some old stories I've never told - hope you gave Sadie hugs from grandma

Shaila Lou said...

I forgot to say on the other comment. I have never seen a "Halt" sign before. Hilarious!

Happy birthday Sadie! Three years goes by too fast. I miss her little sweet voice!