We have been so busy with all the craziness of our lives that I thought it would be impossible to catch up on my blog. So, I decided to just highlight some of the big events that happened. First Jack is growing up so fast. He is nearly 5 months old and so fun. We love him so much and is such a joy to have in our family. He laughs and plays with his feet and hands. He can nearly roll over and is starting to sit up. He is doing pretty well sleeping at night latley. Usually walks only once and it is usually around 5 am or so, than goes back down until about 8. I am very happy with that, and he goes to bed between 8-9 pm.

Look at that adorable face, could you just not kiss him all over!!!

Before we moved we had a birthday party early for Sadie. We really wanted our family to be able to come. She is growing and is such a pretty little girl. We got her a bike for her gift and I can not tell you the pure excitement on her face when Da wheeled it around the corner.

Here she is on her new bike and also wearing her princess outfit she got from the Huismans. She looked so cute riding around the driveway on her bike with these dress up clothes on.

We did spend lots of time with friends, as much as we could at least. We had a girl day at the park right before I left, funny we are all holding a baby. Mandy(Grayam) Me(Jack) Cass(Elli) Brooke(Colin) Liz(Connor) and Sharon(Noah)

A cute shot of Maddie with her soul sisters McKenzie and Hailey

Cristy and Nathaniel got married!!!!! It was very nice and they looked great and it was also very hot that day. They did have a ring ceremony after the Temple sealing and the girls were asked to be flower girls. Thank you so much Aunt Lani for making the flower girl dresses!

Cristy and Nathaniel

Meet Baby Elliana Joy born on July first to my sister Cassie and her husband Brent. She was 9 lbs 5 ounces! I can sympathize with her on the size, but the baby is so precious

Funny that these two cousins weighed about the same at birth. I guess we make em big in our family. Lucky us! Look how they are holding hands!

Here is a picture of our family with the Hardy's. A good friend we left behind in Pullman. Our kids are all about the same age! We really wanted to see them this summer before we left, but alas it did not work out. We miss you guys though!

Of course we did move out of Pullman! Big event! Look how helpful Matt was in the move!:)

Madelynn and Sadie on the boardwalk, a must do when you are in CDA

We went camping with Mandy and George and Brooke and Jesh, good times with 7 children, 3 being babies!

We also went to Silverwood a couple of times. Maddie and Hailey have some fun with Uncle George!

All is well here. We are enjoying our new town and I will post some pictures of the area soon. We miss everyone and we are so glad that we could spend some time with you all this summer!
2 comments:
I loved it - Matt says hey - he was watch Jack and that is hard work - sure miss you guys
You guys were busy. Love the picture of all you girls with babies. Also the picture of our families, hilarious. I sure look hideous in it!
Post a Comment