Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jack is growing up

Jack is growing up so fast, I wanted to give him a post of all of his own. This was the first time we used a toothbrush on him.(even though he does not have any teeth yet) He really liked it. I took this picture of him because he was so cute with his mouth open while he was sleeping
He looks so cute in his hat! Boys are fun. Look at those big blue eyes!
We gave him his first cereal last week. I took this picture after his first bite. He didn't care for it much. He still doesn't. I keep trying though.
Look at him! He is holding on to that little toy, but he is standing there alone!
He is pretty good at sitting up now. I still try to use the boppy around him, just in case he biffs it. He does face plant sometimes though. We love him so much. He is just growing up too fast. It makes me just want to cry!


4 comments:

Porter Family said...

What a cute little boy! Aunt Heather and Uncle Bud can't wait to see our neices and nephew at Thanksgiving!

Grandma Sue said...

Growing way too fast but they all do! Too cute for words

Shaila Lou said...

Little at big Jack growing!! Love the blue eyes! I sure wish we could get these boys together at this stage, it would be so fun! Does he still suck his thumb?

Liz said...

That picture of Jack after he tried cereal is just too funny. I can't stop laughing.