It is official! We bought a house and we are movng in on Sept 19. We went for the inspection on Monday so I brought my camera along to snap a few shots. This is our back yard, in the far corner is the little fire pit. We think that is going to be fun, especially for the kids. We hope they have lots of memories of us roasting marshmellows and singing songs.

Here is the back of the house, the covered patio is pretty good size, great for parties and bbq's. So all, come and visit!

The front of the house

Front door

Living room, the people we bought the house from had a flat screen over the fireplace, they left the hardware. So, since we do not have a flat screen will we be taking it down, but you never know, maybe someday.

Kitchen

Other view of kitchen

Formal dining room, which we are going to put glass french doors on to make into Da's home office

Master bath, it has a whirl tub!

11 comments:
It's so beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys, you'll have great memories there.
Ya for new home ownership! So happy you found something so nice.
We're coming to swim in your master bathtub! :) Love the ceiling fan on your back porch. That was a great idea from the former owners.
The kitchen looks great - you must be counting the seconds before the move - wish we could be there to help - really -
It's like $500 for that flat screen hardware, and it's already installed! We vote for just getting a flat screen as your house-warming present to yourselves. We LOVE this house. I've looked at the pictures several times now. Can't wait for more pics of it, keep 'em coming! So, where is our guest bedroom????
All us apartment living college students are so very envious of this post!! Congrats...how very exciting. And it's so beautiful. Way more then I dream of having. I so wish I could come stay with you! Aren't you just so excited to start decorating it!
oh nik!!! i love it all. it's so pretty. we moved this last week and i still don't have internet hooked up. congrats!!!
Sweet house! I am so glad things are going so well for you guys. It is so scary to move somewhere new but you guys seem like you are doing great!
Its so nice! I notice there is minimal yardage for Da to mow. Coincidence? I think not. I vote with Mandy on the flat screen. It can be Da's house warming gift.
What a wonderful place to vacation. We are so happy for the Campbell family. It is a beautiful home and we are so glad the timing and location worked out so well for you! Hope your guest room is ready by spring for visitors :)
Wow, it's beautiful. Congrats guys, you totally deserve it. I echo Shaila on how all us poor student apartment dwellers are envious, but hey...it's what we're all working toward, right?
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment