Sunday, December 7, 2008

One crazy baby in the tub


I thought I would post some pics of Jack in the bath. I think I have mentioned before that he is CRAZY in the bath! The girls were and still are so calm in the bath, I mean the chance of them drowning in the tub is low considering they hardly move. Jack on the other hand is so crazy I feel like I just need to wash him as quick as possible and get him out or its just really dangerous! Its hard to catch a moving shot in just a snap shot, but you can tell how much the water is moving! He can not wait to get in there either, if he knows the girls are in the tub he just stands by wishfully hoping that he can get in there with them. They do not like to take a bath with him, he is too wild they say




Starting to get pretty crazy



Just loving it!

He tries to climb everywhere too, the dangerous thing again








Having fun with Dad







7 comments:

Lani said...

Ya gotta just love boys!! :>P
What a cutie pie!

Janelle said...

I'm loving all these baby in the bath pictures! I know what you mean about the danger part. You just feel like you've been through the war just keeping the kid alive, and they don't know anything except that you are preventing some of their fun. Well, Jack looks like he's having a great life. Give him a hug for Papa Dave & Grandma Janelle ~ please.

Grandma Sue said...

Those are great pictures - boys love to splash - and splash - and...Jack is all boy!! Sure miss you guys!!

Darren and Laura said...

just think of what he will be like when he is old enough to play with the water guns and stuff :)

Liz and Grant said...

He is getting so big! It looks like he is pretty wild, can't wait until we get to see them again.

Shaila Lou said...

Definitely a boy thing...all three of mine are crazy in the bath!!

Liz said...

Connor's totally wild in the tub too. I come out of there drenched. I always thought your kids were too abnormally calm in the tub anyways.