Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Jack our piano player

Jack is just so adorable! I caught these pictures of him the other day ago







The girls have been loving to play with him lately! They like to put him in their bed and pretend he is like a doll I guess, but I thought this was a cute shot



So, the other day ago they persuaded him to crawl into their room. When I went in to check I found that they had put him in their doll high chair and they were "serving him a meal" He seemed to think it was great fun




The girls reall do love him




The other day ago, we were eating dinner and I notice that Sadie is sprinkling food from her plate onto the floor! Just as I am about to say " what are you doing?" I notice that jack is under the table and eating all the scraps!!! She was feeding him that way! It was hard to be mad, Da and I just bust out laughing!





5 comments:

Heather said...

That is so funny of the girls. At least Jack is a good sport. Your kids are so fun! Merry Christmas

Porter Family said...

Already sporting the black socks with no pants look, eh? Uncle Bud would be proud.

Grandma Sue said...

With no piano- I couldn't find a place for my nativity - I noticed you put your nativity on the piano - great minds do think alike!! Great Pictures - I do love the black socks :) Merry Christmas!!!

Liz and Grant said...

Grant says he is disgusted by this post. How dare you humiliate Jack like that! First the black socks with a white diaper, and then the horror of having your sisters push you around. Well Grant might be disgusted but I think it's CUTE! Love and miss you guys, hope you had a great Christmas!

Liz said...

Lol! I love Jack in the doll high chair.