This is Maddie a teenager trapped in a 5 year old body! I realize she is naked in this picture, but I am impressed how she wraps her hair up like this after getting out of the bath. Just reminds me of someone older than she really is
Snapped this picture of Da and Sadie catching a Sunday afternoon nap together

We roasted marshmellows a couple of weeks ago, it was actually a pretty cold night(for here)

Sadie practing to be a gymnast in my closet!

For Thanksgiving we were so happy to have Bud and Heath and their kids come and stay with us! Its been nearly a year since we had seen them and we were so excited, and had such a great time! Thank you guys for coming ! We love you guys! Here is Ashlyn and myself, anyone see a resemblence? I think its safe to assume that we are related! If you look at my baby pictures its crazy how much we look alike

I must say that our turkey was probaly the best in the south! Heath used a secret ingredient that made it so good! I realize that I do not look beautiful in this shot, but what do you expect? I had been cooking all day!

Cute little Pay, he is so adorable, I had a great time talking to him, he has some pretty funny things to say

The kids had a great time riding bikes outside on the back patio

Cute cousins!

Lastly, we decorated our tree on Sunday. I really wanted to get a new tree for our house this year( our old one looks simply ridiculous in our house) Da convinced me to use our old one one last year and get one the day after Christmas, you know hit the sales. I guess for old times sake, but I must say it was a much better tree in an apt, than in a house with 12 foot ceilings! The kids really had fun though, and as every year it is so much fun to see them so excited!
We roasted marshmellows a couple of weeks ago, it was actually a pretty cold night(for here)
Sadie practing to be a gymnast in my closet!
For Thanksgiving we were so happy to have Bud and Heath and their kids come and stay with us! Its been nearly a year since we had seen them and we were so excited, and had such a great time! Thank you guys for coming ! We love you guys! Here is Ashlyn and myself, anyone see a resemblence? I think its safe to assume that we are related! If you look at my baby pictures its crazy how much we look alike
I must say that our turkey was probaly the best in the south! Heath used a secret ingredient that made it so good! I realize that I do not look beautiful in this shot, but what do you expect? I had been cooking all day!
Cute little Pay, he is so adorable, I had a great time talking to him, he has some pretty funny things to say
The kids had a great time riding bikes outside on the back patio
Cute cousins!
Lastly, we decorated our tree on Sunday. I really wanted to get a new tree for our house this year( our old one looks simply ridiculous in our house) Da convinced me to use our old one one last year and get one the day after Christmas, you know hit the sales. I guess for old times sake, but I must say it was a much better tree in an apt, than in a house with 12 foot ceilings! The kids really had fun though, and as every year it is so much fun to see them so excited!




8 comments:
Great pics! How fun that Bud and Heath came! I think Ashlynn looks more like you than your girls do, how funny!! And I think Da looks like he's faking in that napping picture. And yay for tree decorating! I think we may have put up our trees on the same day. I just did my tree decorating post too. We are always blogging at the same time! Miss you guys!
Nikki & Da ~
We love all your pictures. Looks like you are all doing great and having a lot of fun. Our tree just went up today and is going to be decorated tonight. It was good to talk to you guys on Thanksgiving. I guess being a phone call away is better than nothing! Love & Miss you all.
Janelle & Dad
How fun to have some visitors for the Holiday!! That must have been tons of fun. I think your niece looks more like you then our own girls! How funny!
I get to put up a new tree this year - I baught the tree last year after Christmas for only fifty dollars at k-mart. I wanted a tree without lights and that was hard to find. Loved the pictures and you guys!!
Thanks for letting us invade your home. It was a blast. Ashlyn loves looking at the pictures, and still talks about the kids. Payson can't wait until you guys come up for New Year's Day! Love ya.
thats it!!! you need to move so you are close to me. this seeing the girls grow up from pictures is too hard. i don't like it. but you all look great!
thats it!!! you need to move so you are close to me. this seeing the girls grow up from pictures is too hard. i don't like it. but you all look great!
Looks like you guys had so much fun. Ashlyn looks like mini Nik, more than your own kids. Thats kind of funny. Great job on the name Sa! What a big girl she's getting to be.
Post a Comment