One of the many perks of having your husband be a teacher is that he gets a
christmas vacation!
Da is off for the next three weeks! It's been so nice to have him home during the day. He has been playing with the kids, helping around the house, and he and I have been playing cribbage in the middle of the day, one of our favorite games. Below is a cute picture of the kids on Jack's rocking horse.

Jack's new favorite game is pat-a-cake! He gets so excited and just laughs and smiles

So cute!

This week
Da taught Maddie how to play checkers! She is pretty cute sitting there playing with him. Works out well for
Da too, seems I refuse to play checkers with him.(Anyone who knows
Da well knows he is a bit too
competitive. Besides that, he is much better than me, and anyone who knows me well knows I am a bit too
competitive too)
6 comments:
Jack looks so cute playing his pat a cakes! Matt's mom has been teaching Malcolm to play checkers as well. Too funny! I'm glad she's willing to!
Well I was enjoying this post just fine (Jack is so cute with his patty-cake, as we call it, and very fun that Maddie is playing checkers) until that last picture of Maddie playing checkers. Sa Sa looks soooo big! Like a 5 year old or something. I don't like it! I want my little Sa Sa to stay little! Would you stop letting those kids grow up?!!
I can't believe Sa is wearing shorts in December! Grant will have to teach Maddie chess next time we see you guys because I refuse to learn or play with him.
Great - but don't you have a honey due list for Da. Mow the lawn or something. I just wish I was there to play checkers with Maddie.
Jack is so stinkin cute. Maddie looks so grown up playing checkers with Da. I swear your kids get bigger everyday.
Well I just want to know why we haven't been playing cribbage all these years. Over Christmas we'll have to have a game over the web cam!
The kids are all so cute ~ thanks for sharing all the pictures.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment