On rainy days most people like to light the fire and curl up with a good book, which is what I am doing today! Not my girls, they see that it is raining and run straight for their umbrellas and head outside!

Jack is getting into everything, including my cupboards

Here he is, ready to walk. All three of my kids have used this same pushy toy. Could his smile make him look more like his Daddy?
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, he is sooo cute! He just has one of the biggest smiles I've seen on a baby. I don't like it that I am missing him growing up! I love that Maddie and Sadie are so excited to stand in the rain with their umbrellas. So funny. Miss you guys!
Hi Nikki...I just wanted to say your family is adorable! Looks like you are adjusting well to life in Miss.
Jack is ready for Hide and seek - just great!!!!
I'm impressed that you have a cupboard that isn't crammed full of kitchen gadgets like mine. No wonder the kids couldn't find anywhere to hide! Cute pictures!
My kids love playing in the rain too---- I so don't get it! It feels so yucky to be cold and wet!
Jack is going to be walking so soon! Look at him go with that walker!!!
Post a Comment