Friday, February 20, 2009

Daddy date night

Last night Da took the girls on a date to see the Sound of Music. Millsaps was putting on the play, orginally we were all going to go, but it started at 7:30 and that is just too late for Jack. So, it turned into a perfect "date" for the girls with their daddy. I got them all dressed up, helped them fix their hair(they chose how they wanted my to do it), pick out jewlery, put on perfume, and I even let them wear a bit of makeup! They were so excited and looked so cute. Da said they absolutley loved the play! It was the first time they had been to a play and they were glued to it!



Two cute girls with their daddy


Madelynn and Da





Sadie and Da


I love this picture of the girls together! They love each other so much and get along so well. Being only 21 months apart has been worth it! I hope that they are always this close and are best friends.


I love the little head tilt, such a poser





And this is how Sadie looked when Da brought them home, she had fun, but it was way past her bedtime! Too precious!










10 comments:

Porter Family said...

Ashlyn loves the pictures. Not really all that shocking that they like musicals--they are half Porter, after all. :) Miss you guys!

The Patty Cake House said...

So - So cute! What a fun thing to do with their daddy. I wish I could get my boys to go see a musical with me - but unfortunately unless it involved a lot of crashing and craziness they would probably not go for it. Maybe someday :O)

Shaila Lou said...

Ah, so sweet! A date with daddy! Sounds like some fun times and memories. You sure have some cute girls!

Lani said...

So sweet! Brady used to do "dates" with Ellie- we haven't done it for a while but we need to do it again. It's so special for little girls to bond with their daddy that way!

Stuart and Kimber said...

Looks like they had fun!

Liz and Grant said...

What a great daddy-daughter night. the girl looked so cute.

Janelle said...

What a special time for the girls - and I'm sure you had a fun time with Jack also. Thanks for taking such great pictures.

Grandma Sue said...

How great is that - date night with the kids should always end with ice cream though!!!

Shantel said...

I love it! You have the sweetest girls...well kids for that matter! What a memorable night!

KrizteeTrain said...

Man--I feel like I missed out not having brothers or sisters around all the time.

PS I have still never seen the Sound of Music! Is that bad...I am not a big fan of midplot songs...except Chicago and Moulin Rouge...which are kind of rowdy anyway.

PPS I have never stayed more than a night in Mississippi, but I am pretty sure than Plad shirts, even blue ones, are out of style on the East Coast/Southeast region. Maybe I'm wrong.

I think they're cool--I'm just not sure what your hip students think Da. I'm just looking out for YOU man.