
Today the girls were making their valentines and Sadie had just finished the one for Greg. She was quiet for a minute and than said " I am sad for Greggers, because I love him soooo bad and I LOVE his hair" I think that pretty much seals the deal, its destiny! There will be no need for Liz and I to meddle, when you are meant to be, you are meant to be. Sorry Dave and Da! The dream of our families being sealed is going to happen!




4 comments:
Ahh, that is just too cute! It'll be fun to see it blossom through the years!
sooooo sweet - they have the biggest smiles I've ever seen.
well, lets see. how many relationships that you have wanted to happen have actually happened. if i recall Cristy isn't married to Bud (wich i think we can all agree worked out great).
so, all i can say is it is nice to dream but talk to me in 18 years and then i might become a believe it.
Yes! It is so meant to be. They'll have such cute kids.
Post a Comment