The girls have a full bed with a twin trundle. Orginally, the trundle was supposed to be for Sadie, and the full bed up top would be for Madelynn. However, the top bed was the more desired bed, so the girls used to trade every other night. This Thanksgiving when Payson came, he slept on the trundle and the girls slept together. Since than, the girls have slept in the full bed together every night. I don't mind, they sleep great and don't really keep each other up either. Tonight I tucked the girls in and Madelynn asked if I could stay by them tonight. I said no because jack needed a snack and than I was going to have to put him to bed. She told me that she was going to be scared, and my response was " no you won't, you have your night light, your sleeping music and your sister right beside you" (plus, she really is not scared, its just a plot to convince me stay) Sadie than said " You will not be scared because I will snuggle you" Later, when I went in to check on them, this is what I found.


They are even holding hands!
7 comments:
That is seriously the sweetest thing I have ever seen!!!!
Soooo, sooooo sweet!!!
But, as this is my job because you are too trusting, I have to chastise you for posting online on a blog that is not private for the world full of bad guys to know that your husband is gone on Monday nights! Bad Nikki! Please tell me you at least lock your door.)
That really is an adorable picture! I'm told that's what Sisters are for... ;-)
That is the sweetest thing ever - times ten!!! A Cristy and Mandy relationship for sure!!
Ah, that is just too sweet! I love the bond that siblings share when they are so close in age!! There's nothing like sleeping children to warm my heart. (Especially when they're mine and that mean some time for myself! Ha!)
that is soooooooo precious! she is so sweet! nik! sadie is all grown up now. when we left she was still a baby. she looks like what maddie looked like when we left. wow. i love it when my boys are nice and sweet to each other. makes you feel like you are doing something right and it's sticking!
Wow, I may be extra sensitive today, but the girls snuggling story brought tears to my eyes! I love it!
It was great talking to you today.
Post a Comment