Yesterday I decided to go to Sam's Club to get a bunch of stuff that I needed as well as get a ton of food for the ward activity we are having on Saturday. So, here I am pushing this huge cart with things overflowing and hauling my three kids with me(which are still kinda sick, so you know they are not too happy) and than I wait in this long line and its finally my turn and I realize after frantically looking.....my wallet is not in my purse!!!! It was awful! 2 hours wasted, and its not even an option to go all the way home because its a 25 minute drive, Jack is already tired, and my house was a huge disaster! Plus its Tuesday and we feed the missionaries dinner on Tuesday nights! (as a side note, thank you to my sweet friend Kimber who was willing to help me in any way and did bring me a strawberry milkshake) So, I decided Sam's was just a waste and I will have to go back later this week and I got to cleaning my house. I think the girls knew I was a little stressed becuase I told them that I was going to mop the kitchen and Maddie said that she would vaccum my rugs, I said that would be great. Well the next thing I know, Sadie is sweeping up my little dirt piles, and Maddie not onle vaccumed my rug, but all the furniture! Its so nice to have sweet girls who see a need and just do it!


Also, my wallet is still missing! Even after I offered a 5 dollar reward to the finder!
11 comments:
That is so sweet! Hope your wallet shows up soon. I hate it when I run errands and then realize that I forgot my wallet, or cash at a places that don't take cards :(
What cute little helpers you have! Loved your post - it shares more of a "typical" day with little kids.
I'm sure your house looked better than ever after your little maids went to work.
Talk to you soon!
I really, really don't like it when I get to a place and realize I forgot my money. I do it all the time! It's even worse when you do the 2 hours of shopping first, and then realize it! Poor Nik! That's awful. How sweet of your kids to help you clean! I think it will be so nice when they are older and we can put them to work for real!!
Ya wanna teach me how to teach the kids to be thoughtful and help out like that. Mine just run thought the house screeming when it is time to clean anything...Sometimes I feel like I should just give up trying.
Sorry that you can't find your wallet. That causes a uneasy feeling.
Ok - such sweet girls!!! They must really love their mommy!!!! I also love the picture of Damon taking the splinters out of Sadies foot - that is soooooooo smart!! :O)
can i have one. i would love a little maid ;)
Oh, I'm so sorry you had bad day! I hate those. What a sweet friend you have to bring you the milkshake. Sweets can always cheer anybody up!
Your girls are so sweet. That is just too cute that they were helping you.
Maddie and Sadie just take after their Mom. Sorry about your day - I remember one time Matt and I went shopping and after everything was rung up we realized neither one of us had money. I was held as ransom as Matt went home and got the money. It isn't fun just sitting at a grocery store being watched by the store manager. I just know he was waiting for me to make a run for it. Hope your night was a better.
Hi guys!
Your kids are cute and wonderful. Maddie is so funny!
Thanks so much for "web camming" on J's birthday. You guys are awesome! We miss you a lot. I am going to see Grandma and Grandpa C and Elaine and Debbie next week. I'll say Hi to them for you.
love,
papa C
You need to sweeten that reward pot with candy or icecream
1.) Your kids are the bomb because I just started cleaning my house on my own (of my own volition) like three years ago. Maddie beats me again! Gosh her impenetrable youth!
2.) If that wallet deal is still good I will come down there and find it myself :) Especially for some candy :)
Post a Comment