Jack has FINALLY said his first word! You guessed it, cracker! It is so cute to hear his little voice! I will admit, I have been a bit worried because he didn't even have one word( the girls talked much younger). Perhaps its because he is a boy, and maybe its just because he is the third kid and the girls do all the talking he needs, but he finally has spoken! He says it all the time, mostly because we cheer and than give him a cracker! What a cute little guy. Hopefully, more words will follow.

The girls had some friends over last week. I gave them all a
Popsicle and than found them all squeezed together on my porch swing. Too cute.
Kayla, Maddie,
Kiera, Sadie,
Pacee, and Sam
Madelynn got a haircut! The ends were all green from swimming so often, and she has been begging me for like two years to cut her hair short like
Kenz and Hay!

She looks quite grown up!
8 comments:
I love the haircut it is adorable!!! And Jack is just as cute as can be!!!!!!!
Oh, how cute, cracker! Wait til he discovers frosted animal crackers - no ordinary cracker will do.
Maddie, I love your hair - it looks beautiful.
love you all!
growing up way way too fast!!!
Just like his Daddy - only Da said Cookie - not his first word but his favorite word - used to go to the neighbor and ask for "cookie" and they would give him one. Maddie looks great :)
Wow, you have a beautiful family. Of course I remember you! How amazing that you would stumble across us. Now I'm curious as to which relative you were referring to. Is it Lindsay?
holy cow your kids are way too cute and growing up way too fast. cant wait to see you guys this summer!
Super cute for Maddie! And congrats for Jack! That's an excellent first word!
Way to go Sam! Playa!
Post a Comment