I took this picture right as they were leaving. They looked so cute. They have their little purses.
I was looking for Jack this morning to give him a bath, and I found him in the pantry with a box of crackers. I said "Jack" and he said " uh oh". It was hilarious!
Da was mowing the lawn a couple of days ago and Jack wanted Da to hold him, so I went and grabbed the backpack. Jack loved it, but needless to say, Da was a little extra hot.
So, I thought the Sadie needed a little trim, I figured I could just do it myself. I have no idea what I was thinking? I can't cut hair!!! Anyways, I had to take her to get it fixed, so its pretty short, but we think she looks adorable with it!
This is how long it was before we cut it, it was pretty long too.
The girls have been begging us to take them camping, but I don't really want to go because I am too afraid of snakes, so I said we could have a campout in the backyard. We had so much fun, we roasted hot dogs, smores, and sang songs. We all slept in the tent. The girls had a great time, the only problem was it was soooooo hot! Some of the perks to living in the south.
The girls with some of their very good friends. This material was on sale at walmart, so Kimber made them all matching dresses. They looked very cute.
Sadie, Kiera, Kayla, Madelynn

A couple of weeks ago Da and I had our 8th anniversary. We never get each other gifts(we can never afford to). Well, many of you know that Da is in the bishopric, so he always leaves on Sundays before any of us wake up. Well when I got up I went into the bathroom, and on my counter was a chi!!!! with a note from my sweet hubby! I was so surprised!! I totally love it, and I am not going to be modest, my hair looks fabulous!!!! I can not believe its already been 8 years, but I have loved every day with Da! I have the best husband in all the world!

This is Jack's new trick, he can reach the buttons on the tv. Its pretty frustrating for anyone who is trying to watch a show, but he is so proud of himself.

A couple of weeks ago, one of our neighbors, and Maddie's friend invited her to attend Vacation bible school at her church with her. Da and I thought it would be fine, and we thought it would be a good chance for her to make some friends before Kindergarten started. She had a wonderful time. The first night when I picked her up, I asked her how she liked it. She responded with " I love this place, am I doing this the whole summer?" I laughed, it only lasted a week. I guess she'll go next year too. She made this prayer mat, and all kinds of crafts. I was really impressed with all that she brought home.
A couple of weeks ago Da and I had our 8th anniversary. We never get each other gifts(we can never afford to). Well, many of you know that Da is in the bishopric, so he always leaves on Sundays before any of us wake up. Well when I got up I went into the bathroom, and on my counter was a chi!!!! with a note from my sweet hubby! I was so surprised!! I totally love it, and I am not going to be modest, my hair looks fabulous!!!! I can not believe its already been 8 years, but I have loved every day with Da! I have the best husband in all the world!
This is Jack's new trick, he can reach the buttons on the tv. Its pretty frustrating for anyone who is trying to watch a show, but he is so proud of himself.
A couple of weeks ago, one of our neighbors, and Maddie's friend invited her to attend Vacation bible school at her church with her. Da and I thought it would be fine, and we thought it would be a good chance for her to make some friends before Kindergarten started. She had a wonderful time. The first night when I picked her up, I asked her how she liked it. She responded with " I love this place, am I doing this the whole summer?" I laughed, it only lasted a week. I guess she'll go next year too. She made this prayer mat, and all kinds of crafts. I was really impressed with all that she brought home.




7 comments:
Oh my, the picture of Jack "drinking the water" is awesome, I think that one needs to come out years from now when he has dates. Too Funny! And I am pretty jealous of your chi
Looks like you are having a fun filled summer - how are you adjusting to the heat??? :) Our first summer here was a little shocking. Love all the pictures and Happy Belated Anniversary.
You know you can always find snakes in the backyard, too, right? :) Glad you had fun camping. Kids look really cute.
i think liz is dead on, that picture of jack is great. i laughed for a solid minute.
I don't know if I would have slept in the tent knowing my bed was so close - That picture of Jack "drinking water" is the best - Matt says yeck! Maddie likes doing the dishes? You are so blessed!!! I can't wait to see all of you
A great little post, full of wonderful pictures! Can't WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!
Post a Comment