Friday, June 19, 2009

Swimming Lessons

We found the best swimming lessons for the girls to go to. They went for two weeks and they improved incredibly! The first day Sadie was afraid to get her face wet, and the girls were both crying! By the end of the two weeks, Madelynn was swimming under water without her goggles(which she never would do before) nearly half the length of the pool, and Sadie swims under water without any floaties! I am so impressed with their teachers and I am so proud of the girls for how well they did. Below is a picture of Madelynn with Damien her teacher. Sadie just finishing her turn
Check out Sadie! I am so proud of her. When we go to our pool now, she is under water more that she is on top of the water! She is so proud of herself too.



The whole group. The girls were able to take lessons with their good friends, Kayla, Kiera, and Sam.



Sa giving us a cute smile.

The girls just getting to lessons, I love how they are sitting next to each other.

3 comments:

Darren and Laura said...

they are Da's kids for sure. he was always in the water.

Grandma Sue said...

I can't wait to see the kids - Sa looks so big now - I wonder if they will like swimming in the lake? Your going to have to go to the beach at least once while you are here this summer.

Liz and Grant said...

So stinkin cute! everyone keeps putting up blogs with swimming pools and beaches, it's sure sounding good these days from our "land-locked" point of view :)