Sunday, June 7, 2009

T-ball

Well, T-ball is over and we had a great season! We enjoyed going to the games, and I think that Maddie really enjoyed playing. Though when I asked her what her favorite part was she responded with "batting and the snack". Hmmmmm......I still think that we will play next year!
This is the one and only practice that we had. She is running the bases Waiting for her turn

Batting practice


In the dugout at one of the games

Up to bat, lucky number 15



At the end of the game yesterday we the team had a pizza party and all the girls received a trophy.

Running for home


Batting, her favorite part.


Out on the field. She never went for the ball, and she also spent a lot of time digging in the dirt. But, I think she had fun.



3 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

That's my granddaughter!!! T-ball is the best and yes batting and snacks are the best part :)

Liz and Grant said...

Holy cow, they are getting soo big! Love maddie's pink helmet, if you're going to to play t-ball you might as well look good :)

KrizteeTrain said...

Yeah I'm an adult and the snack is still always the best part, even at Church! (The Sacrament silly...the Sacrament :)