We have finally finished our home office. What a project! Bigger than we both thought when we started. We added french doors to our formal dining room(we do not need a formal dining room, we are not that formal of a family) and a single door out the opposite wall. Da really did a great job! Of course my pictures will be out of order because I do not know how to move them once they are up. This was one of the last steps, painting. Thank goodness for the spray gun that I had bought for my last painting project. It really made it faster and nicer. Yes, Da is in superman pj shorts. We worked mostly at night on this project once the kids were asleep. Just easier that way.

Here Da is just hanging the door. It was a lot of calculating and trimming to get it to hang even. Just wanted to thank stuart for helping Da out on this part!

Da drilling the holes for the handles

This is the trim for the outside of the french door. I did turn this picture, but I guess it didn't work. sorry

Jack was adorable if Da was ever working when he was awake. He wanted to help and be part of everything. He is a boy! This picture is precious!

Totally interested!

And the completed french doors, painted and hung!

This is the single door on the opposite entrance.

The best part of this project being complete is that Da can work from home now!
10 comments:
Working at home between the knocks on the door and smushed up faces on the window looking in on you. Great job - never knew you where so handy!!
Looks great! Way to take on the home projects!! Wish I could come see the whole house.
That looks GREAT!!!! We have a formal dining room too that is very much NOT needed. :) It really looks so nice!!!!
Yay!!! You're done!! Looks great! Love it!
Wow turned out great!
Looks so good! Who knew Da was such a home improvement do it yourself kind of guy! :)
Nice job guys! Good luck getting any privacy to work! :O)
i agree, that pic of Jack helping was great :)
Wow maybe Da isn't so unhandy after all. He's come along way from the mini blinds fiasco haha.
wow! much better than the home office liz gave me. If I want to work from home I have to do it in the spare bathroom :(
Post a Comment